User-friendly voice and messaging app with enterprise security.
- No backdoors, no man-in-the-middle attacks
- Unlimited peer-to-peer calling with out-of-network calling
- Unlimited peer-to-peer calling
- Secure messaging and file transfers
- Scheduled burn functionality on both ends
- Available for any Android or iOS device
When two Silent Circle users call or video chat each other, that transmission is secured and encrypted end-to-end on our crystal-clear secure network. ZRTP provides true peer-to-peer key negotiation and management for secure VOIP communication.
ZRTP stands for “Zimmermann Real-time Transport Protocol” and was developed by Silent Circle’s own, Phil Zimmermann. This proprietary technology has perfect forward secrecy, meaning the keys are destroyed at the end of the call. This fully prevents compromising the call contents at a later date even if key material is somehow disclosed.
- End-to-end encryption.
- Enhanced ZRTP.
- Full time man-in-the-middle detection.
- All mobile endpoints secured.
- Rapid deployment, convenient central control.
- Easy web based management.
- No additional hardware or additional chips required for Silent Phone secure messaging.